Financial advisory for M&A of renewable energy assets
Robust Rooftop solar power solutions
Go green with renewable energy through Open Access
CODE OF CONDUCT
Lord George Principles
- To act honestly and fairly at all times when dealing with clients, customers and counterparties and to be a good steward of their interests, taking into account the nature of the business relationship with each of them, the nature of the service to be provided to them and the individual mandates given by them.
- To act with integrity in fulfilling the responsibilities of your appointment and to seek to avoid any acts, omissions or business practices which damage the reputation of your organisation or the financial services industry.
- To observe applicable law, regulations and professional conduct standards when carrying out financial service activities, and to interpret and apply them to the best of your ability according to principles rooted in trust, honesty and integrity.
- To observe the standards of market integrity, good practice and conduct required or expected of participants in markets when engaging in any form of market dealings.
- To be alert to and manage fairly and effectively and to the best of your ability any relevant conflict of interest.
- To attain and actively manage a level of professional competence appropriate to your responsibilities, to commit to continuing learning to ensure the currency of your knowledge, skills and expertise and to promote the development of others.
- To decline to act in any matter about which you are not competent unless you have access to such advice and assistance as will enable you to carry out the work in a professional manner.
- To strive to uphold the highest personal and professional standards.